Joseph Tawadros and the ACO perform Joseph's work Epiphany, for oud and orchestra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Richard Tognetti, Artistic Director and Lead Violin of the Australian Chamber Orchestra, ACO staff and guests keep a blog here exploring music, performing and much much more.
Richard Tognetti
Join our social network at aco.com.au/community
All comments and content of this blog are the opinions of the individual contributors and cannot be construed or held to be the official views of the Australian Chamber Orchestra Pty. Ltd.
3 comments:
It's nice to see the Tawadros Brothers performing with the ACO. Great clip! Great music! I would dearly love to see you both perform again.
I love this! and loved in concert (I think in 2005). Where can I buy this dvd, I was blown away! It was a very special experience for me, my wife and daughter at Angel place hall. Congratulations Mr Tognetti, when will the next performance with the Tawdros bros be, I will be there! The best ACO concert Ive been too!
Epiphany is an understatement! That was a miracle! Thank you Mr Richard and awesome Tawadros brothers! (Im a big fan of theres)I found this link searching for them, please post more if you have. Please tell me if you ever come to Germany/Switzerland.
Hans
cellotimes@yahoo.com
Post a Comment